Sharpen your focus on master data and enterprise information governance at APAC's largest annual data event
“As enterprises expand their ambitions for data-enabled business transformation, they are sharpening their focus on master data management, information and data governance to become next-generation market leaders”.
With economic factors continuing to present a challenge, underpinned by tough business conditions, hyper-competitive global markets, proliferating and diversifying data sources and disruptive technological, industry and societal change, a growing number of organisations are sharpening focus and expanding their enterprise MDM and data governance programs to minimise risk, cut costs, improve customer experience, optimise product management and supply chain efficiencies and identify new data-enabled opportunities for growth, innovation and profitability.
Yet confusion and uncertainty still abound, with companies struggling to navigate a coherent path through a confusing array of solutions, tools and integration and organisational obstacles.
Our 11th Annual MDM & Data Governance Summit Asia Pacific 2016 this 27-29 July, will help organisations sharpen their focus on enterprise information governance, to see the road ahead more clearly and chart a course to success.
Through two days of keynote presentations, case studies, breakout sessions, small-group deep dives, hands-on solution demonstrations, peer-to-peer networking opportunities and an interactive showcase solution expo by the foremost vendors, integrators and solution providers, along with full-day post-summit learning opportunities, this world-class program is designed to help organisations:
- Build, launch, expand or improve their MDM and Data Governance programs and capabilities
- Evaluate, compare and perform due-diligence on all the leading software solutions, best of breed tools and integration best practices related to Master Data for Customer, Product, Material and Reference Data, data quality, data governance and enterprise information management
- Delve deeper into the IT and business foundations required to make these solutions work!
Enterprise IQ invites you to join us at the region’s largest, longest running and most eagerly awaited annual gathering of IT & business professionals who are committed to excellence in Master Data Management (MDM), Data Governance, Data Quality, Customer Data Integration (CDI), Product Information Management (PIM), Reference Data Management and Information Architecture.
WHY THIS EVENT?
For the past 10 years, we have had our finger on the pulse of the market as producers of the Asia Pacific region’s premier event specifically focused on Master Data Management & Data Governance, attracting the largest annual gathering of buyers and vendors in the most critically acclaimed event in the region.
More than 3000 people and all the leading solution providers, have taken part in our APAC events since their inception in 2006, relying on our unrivalled reputation for independent, trusted and authoritative content, speakers and networking opportunities and the additional expertise and knowledge gathered from our global network of partners and annual events in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai, Toronto and San Francisco.
We have played a central role in tracking, shaping and informing the market about these evolving tools, solutions and best practices by bringing together the key decision-makers, vendors, integrators, expert practitioners and global thought-leaders to showcase the latest innovations, case studies and technologies for Master Data, Data Governance & Quality to drive Product, Customer, Material and Reference Data Management excellence. Now, as we approach our 11th Annual MDM & Data Governance Summit Asia Pacific in 2016, we see a renewed focus on these mutually dependent capabilities, with expanding numbers of active programs and increasing interest in multi-domain and enterprise-spanning approaches to MDM-enabled information governance.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT
NEW FOR 2016
More real-world case studies!
More Keynote Presentations from global thought-leaders!
More peer-to-peer networking opportunities!
More technology & business decision-makers!
More interaction and in-depth discussions!
More opportunities for interactive, hands-on product testing!
More small-group, peer-to-peer breakout discussion opportunities!
More practical advice to help you master your Master Data!
For 2016, we sharpen our focus on the next generation of MDM & Data Governance, and how they are fundamental for enabling business transformation in the new digital age. We also look at how data governance is crucial for unifying, integrating and empowering MDM, Cloud, Social, Mobile, Big Data, BI & Analytics to create the smart, connected and industry leading enterprise of tomorrow.
Find out what why MDM and data governance are crucial business enablers in the new digital age
Discover what are the better architectures, vendors and best practices for mastering your data
Learn how to harness the power of your enterprise data to achieve real, lasting competitive advantage
Hear from global experts, market-leading solution providers and real-world case studies to discover what works and what doesn't
Take control of your enterprise data and discover the most successful methods for creating a single customer/supplier/product view
Master data management (MDM) used to be viewed as a way to keep information current and uniform by implementing a technology or software package. Today, MDM is more about understanding how to engage your business processes and reaches beyond the IT department, serving strategic business transformations that enable multi-channel marketing, next generation supply chain processes and customer-centric service delivery.
CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, VPs, Directors, & Senior Managers for IT, Applications, Solutions, Enterprise Technology, Data & Information Architects - responsible for translating business strategic vision into pragmatic delivery programs
• Senior Business Strategists, Chief Operating Officers, and LOB Managers charged with deploying competitive differentiating technologies to dramatically increase customer service levels, reduce operational costs, and increase marketing effectiveness
• Data Stewards, Data Quality Managers, IT Implementers, and Project and Program Managers responsible for increasing the value and effectiveness of master data such as customer, product, supplier, and pricing
• Directors, VPs, Senior Managers of Data Governance, Data Quality, Data & Applications Integration, Supply Chain, Product & Material Master Data, Reference Data, Customer Information, Sales, Marketing, Analytics, Customer Experience, Customer Engagement, Compliance, Governance, CRM, Business Analysis, Solutions, Software & Information Systems
WITH THANKS TO OUR 2015 SUMMIT PARTNERS
SPEAKING & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Do you have tools or solutions for Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Integration, Data Quality, Reference Data Management, Information Architecture, Product Information Management, Customer Data Management or Business Process Management?
Do you want to showcase your product and service offerings to APAC's largest annual gathering of business, technology, data and information management decision makers?
Do you want to make real business connections with customers and potential customers who are in the market for MDM & Data Governance solutions?
Then you can't afford to miss our 11th Annual Summit in 2016!
With an expected audience of 300+ business and technology leaders, here is your best all-in-one chance to promote your best of breed solutions and service offerings to the most targeted, engaged and enthusiastic gathering of decision-makers in the region.
We look forward to partnering with you for our 11th annual event and helping you achieve your marketing, branding, customer engagement and business development goals for 2016 and beyond!
For information about speaking, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact:
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
The MDM SUMMIT series has been the foremost gathering of information and data management professionals around the world for the past ten years.The 2016 APAC event builds on this wealth of experience to deliver true value to help you master your Master Data & Data Governance initiatives.
- Discover how to harness the power of master data management and data governance to supercharge your enterprise digital transformation initiatives
- Understand the key decisions and tasks required for you to get started with one or more of these scenarios in your own organisation – data governance & MDM for customer (CDI), product (PIM), reference data, data quality, material master data, cloud, mobile, social & analytics
- Determine the most successful best practices for creating a "single customer view” … and how to decide to build, buy, or extend an MDM solution
- Find out how leading companies are optimising, transforming and continuously improving their supply chains with effective master data management
- Confirm how an IT organisation gets started … and how IT sells MDM to the business
- Establish which architectures and vendors are the best fit for your enterprise
- Learn how the market and key technologies are evolving … and who the leading vendors will be
- Gain the best practice skills and knowledge needed to master your master data and data governance programs, by attending the pre-Summit, interactive deep-dive learning sessions
- Create an action plan to establish an effective Data Governance program
- Engage with your peers in small-group interactive breakout forums covering the most important issues facing you in your role
- Add 300+ MDM experts to your professional social network and increase your personal net worth to your enterprise
This is your “all-in-one best chance” to hear from real-life end users, industry experts, and seasoned MDM professionals … and learn about the latest field experiences regarding leading MDM solutions from the world's leading companies.
"Very well organised, high quality presentations and good speakers"
Lead Enterprise Architect - Suncorp
"Excellent event. Great practical insights from real life cases and presentations"
Information Architect – Fosters Group
“Enterprise IQ’s MDM & Data Governance Summit was a great event. Well organised. Great speaker line-up!”
CIO, PBT Group
“The MDM space is rapidly evolving. The participants at this conference are the people making things happen & driving the change. They have strong practical experience in enterprise architecture & the problems of data management.”
IT Director, Leading Health Care Provider
"Really great conference. Learnt so much and it’s good to get some straight talking"
Data Quality Lead, BT
"It was a very good opportunity to get/share information about the topics MDM, CDI and Data Governance. It was worthwhile attending the conference!"
Application Architect, Credit Suisse
“The breadth of material covered, quality of the speakers and delegate experience make this a ‘big bang for the buck."
Director of Information, American Express
“The MDM Summit is the only place that suppliers & customers can get together & cultivate the knowledge and understanding of the area & genuinely innovate.”
Chief Technology Officer, VisionWare
“I attended wanting to get a jump up to get started doing MDM & DG and it has certainly done that. Excellent!”
Tweet from 2015 Summit Attendee
“How often do you sit at a conference for days and wish it hadn't ended. Great sessions today at #MDMDG”
Tweet from 2015 Summit Attendee
“At #MDMDG listening to @azornes perform his annual rip through the top 15 #MDM vendor solutions. Fun (for data geeks) and informative! “
Tweet from 2015 Summit Attendee